cool game the ending was so wtf, btw I didn't find it broken, I just think it would need some level design reconsiderations, like shorter and smaller levels idk(btw I liked the lava one). It has a nice Avatar air bender feel to it, and definitively has a creative gameplay mechanic. It would benefit of having a simple tutorial like stage, because I didn't find the sword on the first level, had to skip it though.
Spirit of the Wind
A downloadable game for Windows
Spirit of the Wind is a Studio Ghibli inspired adventure platformer.
Follow Fujin, a young Wind Watcher, as he seeks his lost brother, Raijin, across the lands to warn him of an oncoming catastrophe.
Currently build is what will eventually be the full demo of the game. Demo is complete but I'm afraid to inform readers that this game is in development hiatus because there are some fundamental gameplay considerations that are broken.
We may pick it up again in the future. Do look forward to more creations from to come!
Thank you for being part of the journey.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The spooky level - is taking a long timeJun 18, 2018
- Demo and playtesting considerations? Advice appreciatedJun 07, 2018
- MAJOR UPDATE - DA BOSS IS HERE!May 26, 2018
- The mandated Lava LevelMay 16, 2018
- New level available for the demoMay 05, 2018
- Screenshot for next week's developmentsApr 28, 2018
- Further refining the Introduction LevelApr 26, 2018
- Find the Secrets! (And free sprites)Apr 24, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Lol thanks! Spirit of the Wind is a project I'll have to come back to some day. For now working hard on Alchemist's Mountain.
I love the graphics 👍
The graphics are awesome! Though for an action platformer the movements of the player are kinda stiff. It take a long time to accelerate and it doesn't feel that smooth. Also, I love the style of the game!